Sydney Water Environmental Assurance
Sydney Water Corporation
Due to the large workload and highly reactive nature of the Sydney Water Corporation Customer Delivery operations, the authority required a group of highly experienced environmental consultants to support its Customer Delivery environmental representatives. Sydney Water Corporation required the consultants to be ‘embedded’ within the organisation, working ‘in-house’ with its environmental team.
Element’s engagement included:
- Environmental first line of assurance role for the Customer Delivery Branch
- Technical review of environmental impact assessments
- Process mapping and advice for environmental incidents
- Continual improvement of Sydney Water Corporations Environmental Management System, including the delivery of environmental awareness sessions
- Preparation of Review of Environmental Factors (REFs)
- Engagement with key stakeholders to improve working relationships
Element facilitated genuine engagement with a key stakeholder while successfully negotiating a new long term access agreement.
Through our truly collaborative approach, solutions focused advice, and unrivalled knowledge of Sydney Water environmental assessment processes, we quickly gained trust within Sydney Water and were accepted as a valuable part of the team from the beginning.