Sydney Water Delivery Management Program
The Delivery Management Program (a Project Management Joint Venture between Lend Lease and John Holland) was established to provide integrated design, construction and delivery of a program of key potable and wastewater infrastructure renewals across the Sydney Water area of operations.
Element’s engagement included:
- Senior Environmental Scientist secondment roles – Delivery Management West Region
- Providing sound environmental advice
- Environmental training
- Technical review of contractor environmental management documentation
- Preparation of addendum Review of Environmental Factors (REFs)
- Environmental compliance monitoring and reporting
Element provided responsive, same day advice to the multitude of environmental and planning challenges encountered in a delivery program with such a wide range of projects with changing environmental constraints. This facilitated the efficient planning and construction of each project and the delivery of the whole program.
Element used our teams experience in delivering 100s of REFs to write quality, focused environmental assessment documents that could be determined quickly.
Element drew from our decades of environmental management experience on construction projects to write practical and achievable environmental management measures.